Yes – there is! Check out Christy’s article in Splash Magazine. In the meantime, here are the things I love about it:
1. It is so damn cute. The cheeky graphics will have you spending as much time looking at the outside as enjoying the inside.
2. The route. The loop will take you all along the corridor where some of our favorite bars serve up the fun.
3. The music. Yep! There is awesome music curated by a very cool DJ just for the Trolley.
4. Photo Booth. It wasn’t up and running during our sneak peek, but rumor has it there will be a place to take pics!
5. The price. As in free. ‘Nuff said.
See you on the trolley! And if you LOVE it, make sure to Instagram or Tweet about it!
Here I am with Clinton of Mercury Films and my YouTube Guru gal pal Sharzad K. Photo Credit: Mercury Films