This whole detox & transformation I’ve been doing with FBE has been a bit lifechanging … here are my Top 7 A-Ha Moments in no particular order:
- On Camera: I saw some footage of myself back in November that I just wasn’t that happy with. Well, we shot a piece for Chamber TV on March 25 and I feel so much better in my skin. That’s always a nice feeling.
- Instagram: I actually posted a photo of a shrimp dish I made myself yesterday. I don’t cook, I never really have … but on this program I have learned to make a little somethin’ somethin’. and I was so proud of that dish. I read once that Jessica Alba learned how to cook as a teenager because she wanted to control what went into her food. OK, I get it now.
- Loubitan’s: I bought these really cute strappy stiletto ankle boots from Decades a while back. I hadn’t worn them because they weren’t that comfortable anymore. Well – I wore then Sunday to my friends bday dinner at Cecconi’s and they felt just fine.
- Gluten-Free: No starch, no sugar, no alcholl. It’s actually not that hard. Sure, I took a little sabbatical from my social life to focus on this program … but I’d say it’s paid off.
- Denim. As you may have read in last week’s post, I’m back in my jeans. ‘Nuff said.
- Nice things: As in people saying them to me. I know our validation needs to come from within, but let’s face it. When other people (like say an ex-boyfriend?) notice the hard work you’ve put in, it feels damn good …
- Keepin’ it going: OK, orginally I was going to do 25 days total. I figured I can do anything for 25 days. Well, I’m so happy with the results and it’s become a part of my lifestyle – that I am going to keep going for awhile …
More to come!