So, I’m just wrapping up my first week here at Firm Body Evolution and starting on Week #2. I really like it. I have self-professed Fitness ADD and with all of the great offerings here in West Hollywood – I get to experience some of the best facilities and trainers in all of LA.
What I like so much about FBE is that it’s really addressing the stress levels in my life. Like most female entrepreneurs – my health and fitness takes a back seat when things get tough. And I could literally feel my cortisol levels rising along with my stress.
- The helix. It’s a lateral trainer and I’ve seriously never done any movement on a cardio machine like it. I like it because it really feels like it’s targeting the butt and thighs.
- The vibration machine. It was really scary at first, but going on session #4 with Jacob has me doing one-legged squats, balance drills and all kinds of other cool stuff.
- The body composition analysis. I love, love, loved this. Basically, it takes your weight and also tells you what your muscle mass is, water weight, etc. Totally nerd cool. It also told me I need 1483 calories a day to maintain my weight, which is such great info!
- Hip Rotator: This was kind of like those back massage chairs except it focuses on your hips. Mine tend to get pretty tight and I was having lower back issues, so I liked this a lot.
- Infra Red Jade Sauna: LOVE this! After the helix and the one-on-one vibration/training/yoga session with Jacob, I get to detox in the Infra Red Jade Spa. It boasts a whole host of body rejunvenating benefits … and all I know is I literally have seen a noticeable difference in how I am able to manage all the stress in my life right now because of it. I LOVE it. I want to marry it. Seriously, if (I mean WHEN!) I become uber rich, I want one of these in my house (they do sell them BTW). And I don’t even really like regular saunas, so that tells you a lot!
Anyway, that’s it for now. I’ll keep you posted on my FBE journey and in the meantime, take a peek at the video that Jourdan just made on their HCG diet (did you see Dr. Oz’ recent episode on the HCG diet?)
What about you? Have you tried some new fitness things out lately? Share share share!
When I came home from Thailand, I had such a severe case of Jet Lag, and I didn’t even TRY and address it. I defiantly told my friend Mary Anne that I was going to just sleep when I was tired, and wake up when I was ready.
Well – I have to say it wasn’t the smartest plan because it took me a good two weeks to get my body back on track. Something like this may have just done the trick!
What about you, have you tried this? What are your Jet Lag tips?
Check out my round up of my favorite First Lady Fashion … who are YOUR faves?
I was honored to be asked by Wehoville.com for my VDay pics in our neighborhood …