STORM WATCH UPDATE VIA FED EX:
Winter Storm System
Last Updated: December 20, 2012FedEx is closely monitoring the winter storm system in the Midwest that is causing blizzard conditions and difficult driving.. Contingency plans are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members and to minimize the effect on service. These winter storms often cause pickup and delivery delays and disruptions for FedEx customers. FedEx is prepared to provide service to the best of our ability in areas affected by the winter storm system and as local conditions allow. Please continue to check fedex.com for updates. -Please note this will affect other carriers as well and may be causing some shipment delays.
If you were able to order by our Christmas deadline of 12/14/12 @ 2:00 p.m. PST, please know that our factory has been in overtime to get deliveries out the door in time for the holidays.
However, if you still want to order a vanity (or if you want a back up plan “just in case” anything happens with the delivery company, etc … here is something that customers have done in the past for Christmas morning gift-giving:
1. Go to Mac or Sephora and buy a gift card for $25-$50.
2. When she opens it, give her another card (you can print the one above, get one of your own or simply tell her) that all of the makeup she buys with it can go with her new lighted makeup vanity that is on its way from Hollywood.
3. Basically, Santa got stuck in traffic but her vanity is on its way!
1. Get her an inexpensive lipstick and pretend that is is her ONLY Christmas present.
2. Then proceed with steps 2 and 3 above.
Hope that helps!